Friday, November 4, 2011

2011 Fall Quilt Market

2011 Fall Quilt Market

I love when all the reports from Market 
start coming in and I get to pick my 
favorites.  I love the colors, the fabrics, 
the patterns, the ideas.  
I am excited about what is coming.


A wonderful applique seasonal quilt.




Beautiful batiks and a string quilt




Colorful Lecien threads




Pattern by  Cluck.Cluck.Sew which is so cute! 
Fabric is Salt Air by Cosmo Cricket 





Some very cute little dresses!




Daisy Cottage by Lori Holt






Dear Stella



These are some of the most incredible Applique patterns 
that I have seen!


They are done by Kelly of Don't Look Now! of Australia.




I am a true fan!




One more.  What little boy won't love this?





Celebrate Seuss by Robert Kaufman




The Cat in the Hat

Thanks, Kathy


Store

Face book fan page for updates

My Blog

My Pinterest

My Tumbler
http://ionwkathy.tumblr.com/





No comments: