Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thank you!



Thank you for all the response.

I am amazed.

I can't wait to ship this fabric to the lucky winner.

To celebrate I started sending emails to 

all my new followers last night.

I will send more tonight.

There is a discount code that can be used at checkout.

I will send more tonight.  
If you think I missed you, just drop me a line.

Tonight I have added some

Little Apple by Annela Hoey

to my shop.



This fabric is a dream to work with.  I don't have much left and finally decided to let it go.

Here are some wonderful examples
of what different people have made from it.


























If you go on Pinterest, put Little Apples in the search 

window located in the top left of your screen.

You will be amazed at all the beauty.

Have Fun.

Thanks, Kathy

Store

My Pinterest

My Tumblr



No comments: