Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Vintage Modern



Have you seen the new fabric from

Camille Roskelley?

It is called Vintage Modern.



Now you need to know I have been very good
lately and have slowed way down in buying fabric.

But when she put these pictures up, I knew I was
going to cave.


She also has 4 new patterns and Sherri
made up Hopscotch, 
I knew I was a goner.




Ok, so I am going to get fabric to do this quilt,
when it comes out, 

but then I saw this at 
Fat Quarter Shop 



So, now, I am going to sign up for the block of the month, too,

for the 2012 Designer Mystery 
block of the month.

Made with Vintage Modern!!!

How about you, are you going to bite?

thanks, Kathy


Store

Face book fan page for updates

My Blog

My Pinterest

My Tumblr
http://ionwkathy.tumblr.com/Fat Quarter Shop's website



No comments: