Sunday, May 27, 2012

Quilt Market Pictures and We have a Winner


 I have some more wonderful 
pictures from Quilt Market.




 Another great shot of the Art Gallery wall.





 Bonnie and Camille  Thimble Blossoms




 I love this new stacked spool pattern.  




Another shop of  Bonnie and Camille  Thimble Blossoms booth






 Cameo by Amy Butler for Westminster Fibers






The wall of art work behind the booth is stunning.  
She is such a true artist.




More  Cameo by Amy Butler for Westminster Fibers




And more  Cameo by Amy Butler for Westminster Fibers




   Now to announce the winner of my Sew Mama Sew Giveaway -




It's Barb of Mountain Quiltworks blog.

I really like Stitched in Color by Malka Dubrawsky - 
it would force me out of my comfort zone to create something 'modern' with these great prints and solids.

  Barb an email has been sent to you to get shipping info.

I hope you all had as much playing as I did.  

thanks, kathy 


No comments: