Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Words on fabric



I get so excited about letters on fabric.


I love this line, Mama Said Sew by the lovely ladies
of Sweetwater for Moda

these are pictures from their blog

link click it



But my very favorite fabric in this line,
it is this one.



Do you see all those Quilt pattern names, and 
different fonts, and colors.




Now this is a new line I just discovered.


Licensed by J. Wecker Frisch for Quilting Treasures

called My Sewing Seeds.

These are pictures from her blog called

link click it



Seed packets, flowers, and newsprint.

I don't think it gets any better than that.










I really will be searching for these.  


thanks, Kathy


Store

Face book fan page for updates

My Pinterest

My Tumblr



1 comment:

Carrie P. said...

OOO! I like those fabrics too.