Saturday, June 16, 2012

I have been thinking about round pillows



Yes, round pillows

Big and small.

To lay on, to sit on,

to get cozy with a book with. 

Let me show you what I am talking about.


Amy Butler made some.








Tutorial for Belly Button Pillow






Butterscotch and Rose Pretty Piped Pillow tutorial






Cluck Cluck Sew called the Sprocket Pillows






Sarah @ FairyFace Designs 
made one out of Bliss





Susan @ Living with Punks 
made a wonderful tutorial for 
a Land of Nod Inspired Floor Cushion



And Sarah Jane made a bunch in her
booth at Quilt Market last year









and again this year.





Val at Pink Please
put these wonderful 
Jellyroll floor pillows on
the Moda Bakeshop site.





I am sorry I can't remember where I found this beautiful 
jellyroll floor cushion.  do you know?




these are from Val @ Living with Punks, too.






and those bookshelves are a whole 'nother  story.

Enjoy, kathy


No comments: