Monday, December 10, 2012

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner



Thank you all for coming and participating.  I really
am impressed with how many of you choose
to follow my blog and liked my FB page.
Thank you!!

I have 3 winners to announce.  


Winner #1 was #211

 Katie of Katie's Been Quilting said….
I liked you on FB. Love the fabrics on the top of your FB page!   December 4, 2012 9:01 PM
and she won 6 Fat Quarters from Riley Blake



Winner #2 was #200

Jamie B of Merricontrari said….

I would be happy with ANY of these prizes, they are fantastic!
December 4, 2012 6:32 PM  

and she won the
2nd set of 6 Fat Quarters and 120 precut Hexagons




Winner #3 was #10

Michele of Nostalgic Café said... 
Love that Walk in the Woods fabric. How cute!  12/3/12 9:23

and she won the 

 charm pack from 
AWalk in the Woods by Aneela Hoey.




I hope that everybody had as much fun as I 

did checking out all the different blogs.


Winners I am sending an email to you requesting
addresses to ship these goodies to you.

Thanks, kathy











No comments: