Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sewing Room Inspiration


Today I am sharing some of the pictures of sewing rooms that have inspired me.  I have been working on my sewing room for along time.  Well really, more wanting/thinking about working on it.  I was able to move from a bedroom to the back of the huge den in the basement.  My kids moved me one day while I was at work.  It has been a mess ever since.  I have much more space to get organized but I just have so much stuff piled everywhere.  Bit by bit, things are starting to shift.

I have been collecting pictures of sewing rooms/studios that inspire me.  These are the beauties that really shine.  If I could come close to this, I would be so happy.




In Carla C's studio everything has it's place.





 I love the turquoise and red colors coordination in jenny b allsorts' studio


This is the Patchwork Pottery Studio  I love it!





I hope that these inspire you as much as they do me.  
I have some more that I will post soon.  

Thanks, Kathy

Store
http://hyenacart.com/ItsOnlyNatural/   PS I am having a 15% off your total order for my Facebook fans.  




No comments: